Property Policies & Rules
- Minimum stay is 4.5 months, there is no prorate. If staying 4 months, you will need to pay for 4.5 months.
- You must send copy of your passport once booking is confirmed.
- You will be paying first month rent through the platform. On check in date you must bring the refundable security deposit in soles S/850.00.
- The remaining rent payments are made cash in Peruvian Soles to the amount of S/.850.00
- Rent payment cannot exceed 3 days of delay. In case of inconveniences with the payment, notify the landlord.
- In case you do not cancel the monthly payment debt, the use of the guarantee will be executed and you must leave the room.
- If you cancel your stay on a date before the contract and you don't communicate with 30 days in advance, you will be charged a 10 days stay penalty.
- The room you rent is for your personal use.
- You can receive a free temporary visitor in your room for a period of 5 days; After this period, the visitor will have to pay 25 soles per day.
- Remember that you come to study or work, therefore it's not allowed to make annoying noises (loud music, parties, noisy meetings in terrace, etc).
- Daily visitors are allowed until 10:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday and Sunday. Fridays and Saturdays until 10:30 p.m.
- For reasons of health and proper cleaning of the place, it is recommended not to eat inside the rooms.
- The use of drugs and narcotics inside the house is prohibited.
Available from Now - Unlimited
Minimal staying period 4 month(s)
- Not Available