Property Policies & Rules
- - A one-month security deposit in cash to the amount of S/.840.00 (PERUVIAN SOLES) is required upon check-in date.
- - First month rent is paid through the platform is US Dollars. Consecutive monthly payments are to be made in cash to the amount of S/.840.00 (SOLES).
- -Monthly rent payment is to be made one day before the new monthly stay starts.
- - A copy of passport is required to be sent via email once booking is confirmed.
- - Day time visitors are allowed from Monday to Friday until 11:00 pm and Saturdays or Sundays until 12:00 (midnight). Tenants must know their guests.
- - No overnight visitors allowed. A fee night stay wold be charged.
- - Tenants are responsible for their visitors.
- - No noisy parties in the house.
- - All the roommates are responsible of taking the garbage outside the house's door so it can be collected starting at 7:00 pm. This rule is important.
- - Cleaning service is included every 10 days, but tenants should organize themselves to keep the common areas clean.
- - Roommates must wash their dishes right away when they use these.
- -No drugs or excesive alcohol consumption.
- - No smoking inside the house. Smoking is allowed in the garden.
Available from Dec 31, 2021 - Unlimited
Minimal staying period 4 month(s)
- Not Available