Property Policies & Rules
- -Minimum stay is 5 months, there is no prorate. If staying 4.5 months, you will need to pay for 5 months.
- -After the minimum stay of 5 months, monthly rent is charged either as a half month or a full month.
- -Half month is for example if stay is 5 months and 3 to 15 days (to the 15th day of that month).
- -Full month is for example if stay is 5 months and 16 to 30 days (to the 30th day of that month).
- -You must send copy of your passport once booking is confirmed.
- - You will be paying first month rent through the platform. On check in date you must bring the refundable security deposit + last month rent.
- - No big parties or drugs inside the apartment.
- - Reunions and pre-games are allowed as far as all the roommates are fine with these.
- -Friends and family from country of origin are allow to stay in tenant's room for 3 days for free. After the third day, there is a $15.00 fee per day.
- -Overnight guests are allowed once per week. Tenant's are responsible for their guests.
- - Inform roommates when you bring an overnight visitor so they don't get scared to find a person they don't know inside the apartment.
- - Cost of the gas bin for kitchen burners are to be shared between all the roommates. (The cost is not expensive, around 10 soles per roommate).
Available from Now - Unlimited
Minimal staying period 6 month(s)
- Not Available